American Association for Dental Research – Student Research Group (AADR-SRG)
Our main purpose as the UFCD Student Research Group (SRG) is to foster an environment that encourages awareness and student involvement in dental research.
Our mission is to increase awareness in the importance of dental research, promote more student participation in dental research and provide networking opportunities among students and faculty members.
Every year, SRG organizes at least 3-4 events with the hopes of giving students the opportunity to meet other people within the College. These events include:
- Exceptional Lunch & Learns
- Extracurricular Social Mixers
- Table Clinics/Hands on Workshops
- Supporting students conducting/presenting compelling research
- Members-only event learning about research in private practice. Social with guest private practitioners and adult beverages to follow presentation.
- Members-only poster competition at Spring Research Symposium – Cash Award.
Who Should Join AADR?
- Those looking for the heads up on new products.
- Those who may want to participate in clinical trials in their general practice.
- Those who love the lab so much they want to give up the light of day in order to run assays for the rest of their life.