American Association for Dental Research – Student Research Group (AADR-SRG)
The American Association for Dental Research-Student Research Group (AADR-SRG) is an organization whose goal is to foster an environment that supports research in the dental field. This support is available for all ranges of research interest.
- Exceptional Lunch & Learns
- Extracurricular Social Mixers
- Table Clinics/Hands on Workshops
- Supporting students conducting/presenting compelling research
- Members-only event learning about research in private practice. Social with guest private practitioners and adult beverages to follow presentation.
- Members-only poster competition at Spring Research Symposium – Cash Award.
Who Should Join AADR?
- Those looking for the heads up on new products.
- Those who may want to participate in clinical trials in their general practice.
- Those who love the lab so much they want to give up the light of day in order to run assays for the rest of their life.