Promote oral health in the community at large, including the Hispanic community, through prevention, treatment and education. Stimulate interest and encourage entry of Hispanics into dental careers
Raise awareness of the Hispanic culture and bring students and faculty together in service and friendship.
- Expose the members of the college to the Hispanic heritage.
- Promote oral health in the community.
- Encourage interest among Hispanics and other minorities in the dental careers.
- Help breach the language barrier.
- Bring students of different graduating classes together.